Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) Herefordshire
The Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) programme provides 100% free workplace training to SME’s to meet individual, employer and regional economic needs. It is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and managed by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and in partnership with Dimension Training Solutions.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF UPSKILLING YOUR STAFF
- Increase productivity and save money
- Improve staff retention
- Training tailored to your business and employees’ needs
- Flexible delivery to minimise business impact
- Build a personalised learning plan to feed into probation and annual review process
- Accredited and bespoke training
HOW CAN TAILORED TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT IMPROVE YOUR ORGANISATION?
- Upskilling your staff not only increases productivity and boost efficiency; it also motivates and makes people feel valued, which research shows improves staff retention.
- Investing in tailored training and development will also widen your appeal as an employer as you will be able to offer clear and progression pathways to potential employees.
- Our local experts will complete a full training needs analysis to identify skills gaps in your workforce. They will also signpost opportunities for development which could make all the difference to your business’ ability to thrive in a highly competative and rapidly changing environment.
WHAT TYPE OF TRAINING IS AVAILABLE?
There is a wide range of training available from short courses to full or part qualifications. Choose from many training options from leadership and management to technical skills training. There will be something to suit every business.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A local expert will visit you to carry out a free skills consultation and together we can develop a bespoke training package just for your business. All training will be delivered in the workplace or at a nearby training centre.
Your business should be based in Herefordshire and employ less than 250 full time employees. Employees must be aged 16+
Call our Herefordshire expert Adam on 07507 066956 or email email@example.com to discuss options available to your business.